Register Your Stop & Shop Card to Earn Rewards for Booth Free School
A reward point is earned for every dollar spent at Stop & Shop. At the end of each month, a dollar reward is determined by the number of points earned and the number of schools participating in the program. To register your Stop & Shop card, see the instructions below.
Also, please encourage your family members and friends to support our school. This could result in more CASH REWARDS! Thank you for supporting Booth Free School!
PLEASE NOTE: You DO NOT need to re-register your card if your school selection(s) remains the same as last year.
The 2019-2020 program begins September 6, 2019 and runs through March 14, 2020.
New Supporters or Existing Supporters Wishing to Make Changes:
- Visit stopandshop.com and select SIGN IN at the top right to log into your online account. Once logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS to select your school.
- If you do not have an online account, visit stopandshop.com and click REGISTER. Follow the prompts to create your online account. You’ll need your 13-digit Stop & Shop Card number. If you need assistance call 1-877-366-2668 OPTION #1.
- Once logged in, follow the instructions listed above.
To Earn Points:
- Use your registered Stop & Shop Card each time you shop at any Stop & Shop, and you will earn CASH for our school. You can confirm your school selection by logging into your account.
- At the end of each month, your points are calculated and converted to CASH rewards. These CASH rewards for our school are updated monthly. You can track our progress when you sign in to your online account.
- Our school will receive one CASH rewards check at the end of the program and can use this cash for any of our educational needs.